Are You Absolutely Vaccinated for Air Journey to the US?
You’re thought of totally vaccinated:
- 2 weeks (14 days) after your dose of an accepted single-dose vaccine
- 2 weeks (14 days) after your second dose of an accepted 2-dose collection
- 2 weeks (14 days) after you acquired the total collection of an accepted COVID-19 vaccine (not placebo) in a scientific trial
- 2 weeks (14 days) after you acquired the total collection of a Novavax (or Covovax) COVID-19 vaccine (not placebo) in a section 3 scientific trial
- 2 weeks (14 days) after you acquired 2 doses of any “mix-and-match” mixture of accepted COVID-19 vaccines administered no less than 17 days aside*
If you happen to don’t meet these necessities, you’re NOT totally vaccinated. Maintain taking all precautions till you’re totally vaccinated.
If in case you have a medical situation that weakens your immune system or are taking treatment that weakens your immune system, you would possibly NOT be totally protected even if you’re totally vaccinated. Speak to your healthcare supplier. Even after vaccination, chances are you’ll have to proceed taking all precautions.
* CDC has not beneficial the usage of mix-and-match COVID-19 vaccine main collection. Nonetheless, such methods are more and more frequent in lots of nations exterior of the US. Due to this fact, for the of goal of deciphering vaccination information for journey to the US, CDC will settle for mixtures of accepted COVID-19 vaccines.
If you happen to haven’t been vaccinated but, discover a COVID-19 vaccine.