Buyer evaluations are an integral a part of the shopper buying expertise on Amazon. Clients use these evaluations to be taught extra in regards to the product, assess whether or not it suits their wants, and make an knowledgeable buy choice. Buyer evaluations additionally assist sellers perceive the shoppers’ sentiment about their merchandise, what options or facets of the product prospects like, and what areas want enhancements. Critiques additionally present sellers with concepts on how one can enhance their merchandise. To ensure that buyer evaluations to proceed to offer these advantages to prospects and sellers, they’ve to stay a real and genuine reflection of consumers’ experiences with the merchandise.
Amazon’s Neighborhood Tips have particular insurance policies that are supposed to shield the authenticity of Buyer Critiques, and we ask you to adjust to these insurance policies and report any violations you would possibly discover.
We strongly urge you to completely assessment Amazon Buyer Critiques insurance policies and instantly appropriate any violating actions. It will be important that you simply educate your small business companions, workers, and any third-party companions you’re employed with about these insurance policies as nicely. Any infractions by your small business companions, workers, or third celebration businesses will lead to enforcement actions, even when it occurred with out your information or consent.
Violations to Buyer Critiques insurance policies embody, however usually are not restricted to, these actions:
- A vendor posts a assessment of their very own product or their competitor’s product.
- A vendor provides a 3rd celebration a monetary reward, low cost, free merchandise, or different compensation in alternate for a assessment on their product or their competitor’s product. This consists of utilizing companies that promote buyer evaluations, web sites, or social media teams.
- A vendor provides to offer a refund or reimbursement after the client writes a assessment (together with reimbursement by way of a non-Amazon fee methodology). This could possibly be performed by way of buyer-seller messaging on Amazon or immediately contacting prospects or utilizing third celebration companies, web sites, or social media teams.
- A vendor makes use of a third-party service that gives free or discounted merchandise tied to a assessment (for instance, a assessment membership that requires prospects to register their Amazon public profile in order that sellers can monitor their evaluations).
- A member of the family or worker of the vendor posts a assessment of the vendor’s product or a competitor’s product.
- A vendor asks a reviewer to alter or take away their assessment. They could additionally supply a refund or different compensation to a reviewer in alternate for doing so.
- A vendor diverts unfavorable evaluations to be despatched to them or to a special suggestions mechanism whereas optimistic evaluations are despatched to Amazon.
- A vendor creates a variation relationship between merchandise with the intention of manipulating evaluations and boosting a product’s star score by way of assessment aggregation.
- A vendor inserts a request for a optimistic Amazon assessment or an incentive in alternate for a assessment into product packaging or transport field.
- A vendor makes use of a buyer account to write down or change a assessment on his or his competitor’s product.
Word: References to “vendor” right here consists of all the vendor’s workers and third celebration companions.
Amazon has a zero-tolerance coverage in direction of any buyer evaluations violations. If we detect any makes an attempt to control buyer evaluations, we take fast actions that embody, however usually are not restricted to:
- Rapid and everlasting withdrawal of the vendor’s promoting privileges on Amazon and withholding of funds.
- The elimination of all of the product’s evaluations and stopping the product from receiving future evaluations or rankings.
- Everlasting delisting of the product from Amazon.
- Authorized motion towards the vendor, together with lawsuits and referral to civil and felony enforcement authorities.
- Disclosing the vendor’s identify and different associated info publicly.
Coverage Pages on Vendor Central:
Tips Pages on Amazon: