Paid Parking has been applied at Airport.
1. The primary 90 minutes of parking are free within the all parking heaps. (After 90 min. full day expenses apply).
2. $3.00 per day per automobile within the west lot (west of Sky Park Street).
3. $5.00 per day per automobile within the east lot (east of Sky Park Street).
4. Each seventh day is free.
5. A “day” is outlined as a steady 24-hour interval.
6. Airline pilots, cargo pilots and airline flight attendants might buy a parking go to park in a chosen space for $15.00 per quarter upon presentation of a present worker identification badge with identify matching a present driver’s license.
7. Violation of the Paid Parking Coverage is a Class III Misdemeanor pursuant to Part 3-613(5) Nebraska Revised Statutes.
For extra data click on HERE. To view the Govt Director’s Message click on HERE.
Grand Island Unbiased Article