For availing varied advantages beneath the Startup India scheme, an entity could be required to be acknowledged by DIPP as a startup by making use of at https://www.startupindia.gov.in/content material/sih/en/startupgov/startup-recognition-page.html.
The advantages supplied to acknowledged startups beneath the Startup India initiative are:
1. Self-Certification: Self-certify and comply beneath 3 Environmental & 6 Labour Legal guidelines
2. Tax Exemption: Earnings Tax exemption for a interval of three consecutive years and exemption on capital and investments above Honest Market Worth
3. Simple Winding of Firm: In 90 days beneath Insolvency & Chapter Code, 2016
4. Startup Patent Utility & IPR Safety: Quick observe patent software with as much as 80% rebate in filling patents
5. Simpler Public Procurement Norms: Exemption from requirement of earnest cash deposit, prior turnover and expertise necessities in authorities tenders
6. SIDBI Fund of Funds: Funds for funding into startups by means of Alternate Funding Funds
Additional, the Startup India portal – www.startupindia.gov.in – is a one-stop platform for all stakeholders within the startup ecosystem to work together amongst one another, alternate information and type profitable partnerships in a extremely dynamic atmosphere.
To know extra about the advantages beneath Startup India, go to https://www.startupindia.gov.in/content material/dam/invest-india/startup_kit.pdf